Thigh high boots
Handmade Eventing Field biker Boot for Men
This elegant Field boot is made in soft, supple Full grain aniline Leather with fully leather lined with Napa or cow lining. These long leather riding boots feature high cut sides to give you the perfect shape in the show ground. With spur rests and a full back rear zip and for easy on.
This Field Boot is exceptionally easy to wear, making it a great option for a hard-to-fit foot. Special elastic panel instep and external elastic laces make it different from ordinary field boot with exceptional Ankle and foot, allowing for fantastic flexibility in the boot, especially in the ankle. No break-in period due to construction methods
- Made in soft, supple Full grain aniline Leather
- Soft Leather Lining (Goat or Sheep Leather)
- Outer Leather or Crepe sole for durability and abrasion
- Square Punch Cap Toe
- Specially designed leather panel instep allowing for fantastic flexibility and fit in the boot, especially in the ankle
- No break-in period due to construction and quality of leather
- Extra leather patch sewed into inside of boot for enhanced durability
- High-quality YKK zippers are used
- Leather: Oiled French Calf or Italian Calf
- Sole:Leather or soft and flexible Crepe
- Medium Stiff
- High Spanish cut
- Straight Leg
- Press Stud Fastening
- Available in black, Brown and Tan Color
To measure your leg for a Long Riding Boot takes 3 easy steps: -
Step 1 - Foot Size
Select your Standard UK or European foot size.
Step 2 - Calf Size
In a standing position with feet flat to the floor, have a friend measure the widest part of your calf. Remember to wear your normal riding leg-wear and measure both calf muscles as the measurements may differ.
Step 3 - Height Size
In a standing position,with bare feet and a slightly bent knee whilst keeping your feet flat to the floor, have a friend measure from the bottom of your heel to mid thigh .
How to Order?
Once you have all three measurements you can now order your perfect pair of riding boots
- Your Foot Size
- Your Calf size
- Your thigh size
- Your leg height ( heel to thighs)